DevOps is a combination of development and operations. As a DevOps engineer you combine the functions of a developer and a system administrator. You ensure that IT systems and processes run smoothly and connect seamlessly. You are involved in the entire development cycle of software products: from development to testing and running them properly and safely.
As a DevOps engineer you are constantly improving systems and processes. You identify the desires within the organization and mould them into actions. You search for possibilities, rewrite software and ensure proper planning. You often work in teams with a project manager, a software developer and employees of the involved department. DevOps Engineer is a diverse job. You deal with all kinds of IT aspects and you are the link between the development team and operations.
DevOps engineers work for a variety of organizations. It varies from software companies, web agencies and web shops to government organizations, education, healthcare and business. You may also work at a consultancy agency that specializes in DevOps.
During this training you will acquire all knowledge and skills that you need in practical situations. You will become acquainted with IaaS solutions and API Management, designing a DevOps Strategy and Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery. You will also become familiar with the commonly used collaboration methodologies Agile Scrum and DevOps. You immediately apply the acquired knowledge in realistic practical situations as to achive an optimal learning efficiency.
The training covers the following topics:
• Implement Azure functions
• Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
• IaaS solutions
• Implement user authentication and authorization
• Secure cloud solutions
• Implement API Management
• Design a DevOps Strategy
• DevOps Development Processes
• Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
• Dependency Management
• Practical assignment
• Soft skills training
• Self study (16 – 24 hours per week)
• You have a HBO+ operating level
• You have technical insights and affinity with IT
• You possess mathematical and analytical skills
• You have planning and organizing capabilities
• You are communicative and representative
• You have a pro active attitude
• You are pragmatic
• You have an eye for detail
• You possess the ability to resolve problems
• You are creative and a genuine teamplayer
• You are proficient in English and Dutch
Certification and exams
After successfully finishing the traineeship you will have acquired the following certifications:
• Exam AZ 900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
• Exam AZ 204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
• Exam AZ 400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
Sign up today!
Enter your details here and we will contact you as soon as possible.